Camping & Caravanning:
Join us and make a weekend of it – you can stay with us at Funkirk Farm! Our camping fields are located right next to our festival field and to make things really easy you can park near your pitch too!
Camping pitches are 5m x 5m plus space for a car and are £40 for the weekend, which includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights.
Caravan / Motor Home Spaces are 6m x 6m plus space for a car and are £58 for the weekend. All pitches are on soft ground (grass) – No hard standing available.
You can gain access to the campsite from 2pm until 8pm on Friday 20th July 2018 and you must be offsite by 12pm on Monday 23rd July 2018.
We have so much more for those staying with us this year including:
- A pop-up restaurant in our VIP Teepee serving delicious grub from 6pm until 9pm each evening – more details and how to book coming soon.
- Live Music in the bar each evening.
- A Sunday night big Foodie Quiz.
- A Kids disco in our entertainment Star Shade on Saturday evening.
- A breakfast bar serving up a hearty Yorkshire breakfast opens from 7am until 9.00am each morning.
- Pitches are sold on a Three-night basis even if you only stay one night (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- You will be allocated a pitch upon arrival at the festival.
- IMPORTANT : Each member of your party will require a Weekend Ticket (Standard or VIP) or a Standard Entrance Ticket for the day you wish to gain entrance to the festival. These must be purchased in advance.
- Showers, Washing and Toilet Facilities are available near the camping fields.
- There is a small provisions outlet, in case you forget your toothbrush!
- There are NO electrical hook-ups available.
- We have a dedicated Camping Warden, who is on site at all times to help with any issues.
- Safety is our priority, therefore there will be restrictions on vehicle movement during the event days. An email will be sent to you just before the event with these details.
- We do not allow any open fires including portable or disposable barbecues, a full list of our guidelines will be sent to you just before the event.
If you have any other questions / queries please get in touch with one of our team on 01756 228399.
For group bookings, where you want pitches together please turn up on the day together. Alternatively, the first person who arrives will be able to save enough space for everyone else.
Please note we have a dedicated camping area for Families, so your little ones can get some sleep.
To book your camping / caravan / motor home pitch please select these tickets at checkout.
We are excited to announce that Katie & Sam from, Village Belles, are providing a glamping option at our 2018 festival. These lovely Belle Tents can sleep up to 5 people and will be located in their own special area with some lovely posh loo’s, dedicated shower block and vanity sinks, plus a special glamping area pamper tent, complete with styling stations with power sockets so you can bring those all-important hair styling tools!
Village Belles Glamping Package costs £339 for 4 people or £299 for two people sharing, which includes:
- A dedicated ‘Glamping Reception Desk’ where Katie & Sam will be on hand to help.
- 5m Bell Tent ~ this size bell comfortably sleeps 4 people and 5 is ok (you would need an extra bed for the 5th person).
- Airbeds for upto four people.
- Table with 2 lanterns with battery powered tea lights.
- Bedside rugs.
- Fairy lights around the tent door.
- Bunting outside your tent.
- Door mat.
- Bottled water & eye masks for each person.
- Posh Loo’s – proper loos not the porta-loo type.
- Dedicated Shower Block.
- Pamper Tent, complete with electric sockets, styling stations & mirrors.
We can supply additional bedding and airbeds at an additional cost:
*Single bedding to include: 1 pillow and a case, single duvet and a cover ~ £15:00
*Double bedding to include: 2 pillows and cases, double duvet and cover ~ £25:00
If you would like to book this fabulous package, or have any questions, then please get in touch.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Katie on 07834 424 634.
- We have a limited number of tents and once they’re gone, they’re gone!
- A payment package is also available.
- Your camping pitch fee and tickets are not included and need to be purchased separately.You can find out more about Village Belles here.