Camping & Caravanning:
Join us and make a weekend of it – you can stay with us at Funkirk Farm! Our camping fields are located right next to our festival field and to make things really easy you can park near your pitch too!
Camping pitches are 5m x 5m plus space for a car and are £40 for the weekend, which includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights.
Caravan / Motor Home Spaces are 6m x 6m plus space for a car and are £58 for the weekend. All pitches are on soft ground (grass) – No hard standing available.
You can gain access to the campsite from 2pm until 8pm on Friday 20th July 2018 and you must be offsite by 12pm on Monday 23rd July 2018.
We have so much more for those staying with us this year including:
- A pop-up restaurant in our VIP Teepee serving delicious grub from 6pm until 9pm each evening – more details and how to book coming soon.
- Live Music in the bar each evening.
- A Sunday night big Foodie Quiz.
- A Kids disco in our entertainment Star Shade on Saturday evening.
- A breakfast bar serving up a hearty Yorkshire breakfast opens from 7am until 9.30am each morning.
- Pitches are sold on a Three-night basis even if you only stay one night (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- You will be allocated a pitch upon arrival at the festival.
- IMPORTANT : Each member of your party will require a Weekend Ticket (Standard or VIP) or a Standard Entrance Ticket for the day you wish to gain entrance to the festival. These must be purchased in advance.
- Showers, Washing and Toilet Facilities are available near the camping fields.
- There is a small provisions outlet, in case you forget your toothbrush!
- There are NO electrical hook-ups available.
- We have a dedicated Camping Warden, who is on site at all times to help with any issues.
- Safety is our priority, therefore there will be restrictions on vehicle movement during the event days. An email will be sent to you just before the event with these details.
- We do not allow any open fires including portable or disposable barbecues, a full list of our guidelines will be sent to you just before the event.
If you have any other questions / queries please get in touch with one of our team on 01756 228399.
For group bookings, where you want pitches together please book your camping slots and then get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on the above number.
Please note we have a dedicated camping area for Families, so your little ones can get some sleep.
To book your camping / caravan / motor home pitch please select these tickets at checkout.