Join our club and make a weekend of it – you can stay with us at Funkirk Farm! Our camping fields are located right next to our festival field and to make things really easy you can park near your pitch too!
Camping, Caravan and Motorhome pitches are 10m x 10m including space for one car. Additional cars will need to be parked in our main car park and will be subject to a £3 a day charge.
We are super excited to announce that in 2020 we can offer a limited number of electrical hook-ups for campers and caravaners, these are £51.19 extra for the weekend. Please select the correct pitch ticket on the tickets section (hook-ups are limited and is available on a first come first served basis) and please call 01756 796015 to book.
All pitches are on soft ground (grass) – No hard standing available. Camping, Caravan and Motorhome tickets are for 3 nights, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
You can gain access to the campsite from 12pm until 8pm on Friday 17thJuly 2020 and you must be offsite by 12pm on Monday 20th July 2020.
PLEASE NOTE NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED OFF SITE ON FRIDAY EVENING BETWEEN 12PM AND 9PM AS THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY IN AND ONE WAY OUT. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF OUR TEAM IN THE BLUE HI-VIS JACKETS.
EACH GUEST WILL NEED A WEEKEND TICKET IN 2020.
We have so much more for those staying with us this year including:
- Live Music in the Entertainment Hub each evening.
- Little Mix, Take That, Kylie Minogue, Pink & Ed Sheeran tribute acts.
- A Sunday night big Foodie Quiz.
- A Kids disco on Saturday.
- A breakfast bar serving up a hearty Yorkshire breakfast opens from 6am until 9am each morning.
- Additional shower block.
- More toilets & sinks.
- Pitches are sold on a three-night basis even if you only stay one night (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- Pitches are not allocated, it is first come, first pitch!
- Each member of your party will require a Weekend Ticket (Standard or VIP). These must be purchased in advance.
- Showers, Washing and Toilet Facilities are available near the camping fields.
- There is a small provisions outlet at the Information HUB, in case you forget your toothbrush!
- We have a dedicated Camping Warden, who is on site at all times to help with any issues. Please see the notice boards in the field for their contact telephone number.
- Safety is our priority, therefore there will be restrictions on vehicle movement during the event days. An email will be sent to you just before the event with these details.
- We do not allow any open fires including portable or disposable barbecues.
If you have any other questions / queries, please get in touch with one of our team on 01756 796015.
For group bookings, where you want pitches together please turn up on the day together. Alternatively, the first person who arrives will be able to save enough space for everyone else.
Please note we have a dedicated camping field for Families, so your little ones can get some sleep.
To book your camping / caravan / motor home pitch please select these tickets at checkout.